Get Tested: “Knowing Is Power”
Minority AIDS Project offers 4th Generation INSTI Tests
1. No appointment necessary walk-ins accepted.
2. A brief risk assessment is conducted.
3. No waiting period the INSTI test in one minute.
4. If the results come back with a Positive result, the test counselor will provide support and schedule an appointment with a HIV specialist within the community to ensure you receive medical care.
5. The Test Counselor will provide referrals for PEP, PrEP, STDs, STIs and other community resources when needed